Some of the most common types of industrial cranes are bridge crane and gantry cranes. In these cranes, the load is suspended by cables from clamps and acts like a pendulum. These swaying loads present safety hazards and place additional stress on the crane structure. The sway control solution is to use a variable frequency drive on the motor input to closely regulate the motion.
USFULL FU9000H series variable frequency drives are specially designed for cranes and hoists, many special software functions are provided in the VFD to achieve the best crane operation.
The USFULL inverter has a simple and elegant appearance, and the book-style structure design saves installation space.
USFULL inverter for industrial crane and hoist movement has the following feature:
1. Parameter intelligent setting
2. Simple PLC operation
3. Adjustable torque limit to protect machinery from damage
4. Control the starting current of the motor to increase the service life of the motor and reducer
5. The controllable acceleration function enables the crane to accelerate slowly, the crane runs smoothly and reduces mechanical wear
6. Energy saving
7. Automatic voltage regulation
8. Swing frequency control and other features.
Our VFD supports communication protocols including Modbus-RTU, Profibus-DP, Profinet etc.
There is a strict ERP system to control each unit of raw material so as to provide customers with the best quality and considerate service.
We have ISO and IEC test reports and CE certificates to ensure quality, and provide 18-month after-sales service to ensure worry-free purchase.